Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jazzie07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2011, 08:32 PM
    Depot shot
    I took my first shot on Jan 7th of this year but that same day my period stop . In feb 5 ,6,8 I spotted but on the tenth my period n it haven't stop since then n today is April 27,2011
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 27, 2011, 08:37 PM

What is your question?

Period problems are common with the depo shot. Did you get your second shot in April yet?
    Jazzie07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2011, 09:52 AM
    I didin get the second shot because of the bleeding problem and the light head.
    justwant2help Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

May 22, 2011, 05:25 PM
    I was on the Depo Shot and you will sometimes have irregular spotting, periods, etc. Especially if you have just started it. It's you're body's way of adjusting. I never got pregnant on it. Unfortunately, after getting on the pill I did. But, the shot was awesome for me aside from gaining 20 lbs that I never noticed until I got off it and dropped almost instantly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Glacier Bay Home Depot [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have been attempting to obtain two small Teflon/Brass valves to replace the leaking ones in my nice brass Glacier Bay bathroom faucets with little success as I don't have the SKU #. Is there a way I can send you a couple pictures of the valves in question so you can provide the necssary...

Home Depot [ 3 Answers ]

Two guys, one old and one young, are pushing their Carts around Home Depot when they collide. The old guy says to the young guy, "Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife, and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." The young guy says, "That's OK. It's a coincidence. ...

Home Depot [ 3 Answers ]

I having to write a paper on Home depot Dividends over the last three years. I have looked at the website, but don't see what I need. As well as does the company have more than one tyoe of stock.

Hampton Bay/Home Depot [ 4 Answers ]

Is there any truth to advice someone gave me never to purchase lighting fixtures such as Hampton Bay (or other Home Depot stuff), mainly because their being manufactured in China makes them of inferior quality and that they will corrode or otherwise breakdown very quickly? :confused:

View more questions Search