Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sjon220 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2011, 04:29 PM
    Bleeding after a week off my period, but just had unprotected sex 2 days ago
    But just had unprotected sex 2 days ago. What could that mean
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 27, 2011, 11:44 PM

It could be that you and your lover were to rough. That you weren't properly lubricated. It could be a bladder infection. It could be a lot of things.

There's really no way for anyone on the internet to know what's going on. There are simply too many possibilities.

If you're really concerned, see your doctor.
    sjon220 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2011, 05:42 AM
    Comment on Altenweg's post
    Yea you are right! I tried to do a lot of research and just ended up with a lot of different answers, so I will make that appointment today just to be on the safe side. Hey I'm due for it anyway lol... Well thanks a lot for the reply. Take care

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had unprotected sex 3-4 days before my period was due its now been a week [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex 3-4 days before my period was due its now been a week since I had sex and I have not seen my period I am getting worried is it possible that I can still not be pregnant... answer soon please

I had sex a week ago. I noticed brown spotting 2 days ago. Does this mean that I am p [ 14 Answers ]

I had sex a week ago. I noticed brown spotting 2 days ago. Does this mean that I am pregnant or its because of a birth control pill?

View more questions Search