Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glaviles Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2011, 08:22 PM
    The honeywell model rth221b1021 is this a back lit model
    I'm asking about a wall mounted heating control thermostsat.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 27, 2011, 08:01 AM

What is your question, did you loose the instructions? Try this for a manual http://yourhome.honeywell.com/home/A...xpand/collapse
    glaviles Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2011, 12:10 PM
    Comment on ballengerb1's post
    Thanks for the help. Called customercare, they had the answer. It wasn't in the guide.
    Seann Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2011, 04:07 AM
    No RTH221B1021 does not have a backlight

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honeywell model TH8320U1008 problems. [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone out there had any problems with the model number indicated (1008) of the pro vision series for the schedule. I noticed my scheudle is a day off vs what is indicated on the front panel. For example its Sunday today, but the scheduler is saying its sat not Sunday. I did...

Honeywell MagicStat 32 - Model CT3200 [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Honeywell Thermostat MagicStat/32 which is saying (not Flashing) "bat low." As per the instruction manual, I changed the Batteries. This did not clear the screen. I tried another set of new Batteries, which again did not clear the screen. I am sure I put them In correctly. ...

Honeywell MagicStat 32 - Model CT3200 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Honeywell Thermostat MagicStat/32 which is saying (not Flashing) "bat low." As per the instruction manual, I changed the Batteries. This did not clear the screen. I tried another set of new Batteries, which again did not clear the screen. I am sure I put them In correctly. ...

Beckett Model AFG Won't Stay Lit [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Beckett Model AFG oil burning furnace that won't stay lit. The reset button keeps popping up. When I press the reset button. The furnace kicks on and I have a flame in the combustion chamber. It will run for about 35 seconds and then shut off, causing the reset button to pop back up. I've...

View more questions Search