Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    austyn75 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2011, 11:47 PM
    What are some home remedies to bring on contractions
    I'm 38 weeks pregnant.. my due date is may 9...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 22, 2011, 11:50 PM

Walking and intercourse are the two healthiest ways to bring on labor. If that doesn't work, you just have to wait for mother nature to take over.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2011, 03:25 PM

There are a few things you could try, but best to wait until your due date comes and goes. Is this a first baby?
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Apr 23, 2011, 05:34 PM
    I heard of castor oil but do not at all recommed it my friend just the other day and her husband had to deliver her son on there kitchen floor at 5 am no joke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the remedies for migrane that can be done from home itself ? [ 4 Answers ]

I am suffering from migraine since last few weeks. I have no clue about the reason behind it. What I know is nothing but it comes for an hour or more and then I will back to my normal life. However, this repeats now a day. Can anyone help me with some home remedies I can rely with..

Home remedies for Diahhrea [ 9 Answers ]

I need some home remedies for this that'll work in under twelve hours. I can't miss school tomorrow but I'm having some bowel issues.

Home remedies for clogged drains [ 6 Answers ]

We are having problems with all of our drains being clogged. The tub, toilet, and now the kitchen sink is clogged. I have used rid-x on the toilet thinking that might help and then used drain-o last night, did the trick but now its all clogged and backing up again. Please help, we are having a very...

View more questions Search