Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    random321 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2011, 03:09 PM
    Thermostat Question
    I need to know if a honeywell digital thermostat set up for a gas/electric system will make 1 or 2 clicks when cycling on and off.
    Seann Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2011, 04:42 AM
    The click on the thermostats are only when there is a call for heat/cool and when the set temp is satisfied

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostat question... [ 2 Answers ]

I have a gas fired boiler for a radiant (water radiators) system. I know the following: 1. It has a V15-5 gas valve 2. It has a very dysfunctional TM850A Honeywell Thermostat (it's very old, but I have the installation manual) 3. It has a L170A Aquastat (the wires pass through) 4. I have a...

Thermostat Question [ 2 Answers ]

On a Good man package unit and honeywell thermostat I have orange to O yellow to Y green to G Red to R. The white wire at the unit goes to the heating strips. Does it connect to E or aux at stat?

Thermostat question [ 1 Answers ]

I have a White-Rogers, model #1F80-51, thermostat. The thermostat chirps a few times every minute despite the fact that I have changed the batteries out, checking them with a multimeter to make sure the new batteries are of the proper voltage. What should I do next?

Can anyone help with a thermostat question? [ 1 Answers ]

I have Coleman central air unit and electric furnace, it came with a Coleman 7900-7541/a TYPE 1C26-118 thermostat hooked up to it, it has a white,green,yellow,and red wired hooked up to it, there is a blue wire there but it is not hooked up. I am trying to hook up a digital programmable Honeywell...

Thermostat question [ 1 Answers ]

I Have A New Honeywell thermostat that I just installed. And all of the colors are matched up it seems but my air handler will not shut off with my outside unit? And I have replaced the air handler electrical-contactor.

View more questions Search