Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alkwaza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2011, 09:37 AM
    Furnace not reading thermstat?
    My thermostat is on 77, when my furnace reaches 77 it will go off but it want come back on. In order to get the heat starte again I have to turen the thermo. Off and turn it on.
    Seann Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2011, 04:13 AM
    Hi
    This only happens when there is alimit issue with your ayatwm that means the efficiency of your heating system has gone down
    Get the system checked from a contractor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does reading random thing in internet, is the equivalent to reading books? [ 2 Answers ]

They say that reading books is good. I'm not very smart perhaps because I don't read many books. I've almost never read a whole book from start to end. And I'm in my 30's. But I do read a lot of stuff in the web. But mostly short things. Not like long full books. But isn't it the same thing? Or...

A/C turns off when thermstat off [ 1 Answers ]

A/C TURNS ON WHEN THERMOSTAT IN OFF POSITION. Blower turns off for 10-15 secs and cycles off

Thermstat wiring [ 1 Answers ]

Okay guys I just moved into a new place and the thermostat is way off. It's a mechanical one, so today I went out and bought a honeywell programmable one and tried to install it. The problem is the wiring which I have no clue. What is included in the honey well is: Y G W Rc Rh

View more questions Search