Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shawtie123 Posts: 8, Reputation: -3

Apr 16, 2011, 03:38 PM
    Psycho ex boyfriend HELP!
    I had a boyfriend for 7 months, but he got far too serious. I'm only 15. I thought it was an innocent relationship being the age I am. But he wanted more. His parents were together from a very young age and lost their virginity at 14 to each other. Obviously, he wanted to follow in their steps.

Being a girl and feeling loved and special I made a very silly mistake and agreed to have sex with him after him nagging for months. He then got very possessive, he wouldn't let me go out, he'd text my parents 24/7 calling them mum and dad, and acting weird to them. A few months later, he purposely got me pregnant, and he told his mum. I didn't know I was pregnant.

One morning I went round so we could walk to school together when his mum dragged me into the bathroom and forced me to do a pregnancy test, I refused, so she began to threaten me. I kept it quiet and she soon apologised. Then his dad became very weird telling me I'm beautiful and he loves me. Because I thought I loved my boyfriend and wanted to stay with him, so kept it quiet. My stomach was beginning to get quite big and my mum finally asked me if I'd had sex, I admitted and she got me a test. I was pregnant. She rung his parents and his mum acted like she didn't know a thing. I wasn't allowed to speak to my boyfriend for a week, until the abortion was over.

Back at school, we were allowed to talk etc, as long as we don't go to eachothers houses. That night his parents came round, and our parents came to the conclusion we are not to talk. Just 3 days before I went on holiday, he popped up on msn and invited me to a video call, I accepted. There he was with two knives and said 'get back with me or I stab myself right here right now' so to save everyone from grief. I agreed but kept it secret. He'd cheated on me with 6 girls. But I had to stay with him or he'd kill himself. Eventually half way through my holiday, I plucked up the courage to say enough was enough and blocked him on Facebook. When I returned home, I logged onto Facebook to see all my male friends had been blocked. He'd been on my account.

Once again, trauma started with my parents as his mum and been saying I was harassing him etc, utter bull! So I had no communication with anyone for 2 weeks! So now, finally getting my life on track, I went out, his friends were stalking me and my boyfriend, but I managed to stay calm even though I was terrified. Only to why surprise one night, he was coming at me on his moped at 50mph. I had to break up with my boyfriend or my ex would seriously hurt him. My boyfriend and I are very upset and I'm left with nobody as my ex has turned everybody against me by making threats to them. Please help! My parents don't want to ring the police as I'd be arrested for underage sex.

Oh and once hed tried raping me in his kitchen when his dad came home thankfully. I need help!:'(
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 16, 2011, 04:04 PM

So he kills hisself ( not that most likely he really will) this is called verbal abuse and you walk away, call 911 and report what he is planning and move on with your life.
    You NEVER EVER allow someone to control you with threats.

Of course this is not the same story about the pregnancy test,
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pregna...on-570819.html

Apr 16, 2011, 04:08 PM
    Yes, I deeply regret it as it's my own flesh and blood. But it's for the best. Because of 'him'

Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    So he kills hisself ( not that most likely he really will) this is called verbal abuse and you walk away, call 911 and report what he is planning and move on with your life.
    You NEVER EVER allow someone to control you with threats.

Of course this is not the same story about the pregnancy test,
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pregnan...on-570819.html
    That's confused me the last bit
    Shadowburn Posts: 249, Reputation: 179

Apr 16, 2011, 06:21 PM

This story just can't be real. Come one.
    lilly176 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Apr 16, 2011, 11:47 PM
    Just straight up tell him to kill himself if he had any love for you he wouldn't be doing anything to hurt you trust me I no I've been through the same thing with my girlfriend but you don't put up with it I no I didn't for very long only her dad tried to kill me he had a gun to my head because she said I raped her
    NukeNC Posts: 80, Reputation: 43

Apr 17, 2011, 12:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowburn View Post
    This story just can't be real. Come one.
    Haha, that was my reaction when I read this. However, if it is true... you can't let his threats to kill himself effect you. Chances are... he won't do it and it's a silly threat to convince you to get back with him, and guess what... it worked. If he did kill himself, he has a lot more wrong with him than being overly possessive.

Apr 17, 2011, 03:24 AM
    This is true. It happened about 2 months ago and is still happening now. I can't go anywhere without seeing his moped or his Mates and most of all him!
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Apr 17, 2011, 06:26 AM
    My advice to you, if it is really over with this 'ex' boyfriend, and you aren't engaging in any drama to keep this all going (ie talking about him to your friends, talking to his friends, etc.), is to start keeping a diary of every event that happens, where he is involved. Such as the moped incident.

If you don't talk about him, or find yourself 'accidentally' in the same places he goes to, and make comments on Facebook, or text your friends, etc. in other words, leave him completely alone, and he continues to hassle you, the only thing you can do, is call the police.

That this has gone on, as you said, and continues to go on- that you "can't go anywhere without seeing his moped, or his mates, or most of all him", I suspect that, unless you live in a town of a dozen people, you are asking for trouble being where he is. Surely until this blows over, if you are serious about your safety and security, you could find better places to be, rather than where he is.

You can't have it both ways. If you want to send a strong message and you are making every effort after two plus months, you shouldn't be showing up where he is, and where his friends are. Time to take a good long look at what you are doing to keep this all going, and make appropriate changes.

Stay away from him.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2011, 06:32 AM

I think this should begin with (after reading the other thread): "Once upon a time ..."

Apr 17, 2011, 03:54 PM
    You ****s are full of bull****. If this was a ****ing 'story' ill take it to my ****ing English teacher and get an A*. Bunch of useless pricks know nothing. GET ****ED.
    ken007nielsen Posts: 288, Reputation: 211

Apr 17, 2011, 08:56 PM
    Is that a moped I hear?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Am I a psycho ? [ 12 Answers ]

Well I think many of you will hate me :( I'm 31y , married to a very very nice person who loves me more than any one or any thing but I cheated him .I knew someone else and to be honest some times I can't be sure I love him any way we are in this relation for more than 7 years now . I love my...

I recently broke things off w/serious boyfriend, getting married & now w/"PSYCHO" [ 15 Answers ]

This was a fantastic relationship, lots of smiles but in reality... "major drainage" from teenage crisis & his life completely drained two happy loving adults to nothing. The younger of the girls is sneaking out, manipulating, lying and whatever it takes to go to "Rave" clubs, doing drugs "X",...

How do I leave lazy/selfish psycho boyfriend? [ 8 Answers ]

My Bf and I have been together 5 years. Lived together 3.5, and have a 2 year old son. We have split up 3 times in the past for two months each time, and every time he swears he will change and he convinces me to come back. The problem: he doesn't have a job due to a layoff (okay, he still gets a...

Ok.PSYCHO boyfriend! [ 9 Answers ]

For those of you who read my earlier question "Jealous boyfriend, cheating girlfriend", thanks for your answers. I talked with my boyfriend already, and I let him know how much his jealousy was bothering me. However, he thinks that there is absolutely nothing wrong with him being so jealous this...

View more questions Search