Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Edensmimi Posts: 105, Reputation: 7

Apr 12, 2011, 11:25 AM
    Intathecal Morphine Pump
    I am scheduled for the trial of implanting a pump in my back for 2 bulging disk along with disk degenerative disease and was wondering if anyone can tell me if the pump worked for them or any problems they might have had.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2011, 05:41 PM

Have a trial Attorney friend, on his feet a lot, has had WONDERFUL results with the pump. He is pain free with very little effort. He's the only personal experience I have with a pump.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fibromyalgia & Morphine [ 2 Answers ]

My wife suffers from Fibromyalgia. The treatment regiment is lotz of pills of course. Her course of pain meds are 5 ES Vicodin a day. Because her pain is real, the opiate level she tolerates does not get her high, it simplly manages her pain. With her GP, we also regularlly make sure her liver is...

Morphine immunity? [ 9 Answers ]

I was wondering about morphine. Is it possible for a person to be "immune" to it's effects? I ask because I was in a car accident a long time ago and was given morphine in the ambulance and it had no effect pain-wise, nor did it get me "high" like I had understood it should (I know people use it to...

Hallucinations with morphine [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has taken morphine for a long time for chronic pancreatitis. Lately, he has been having severe hallucinations, confusion, and drowsiness. I know some of this is to be expected, but it is very severe. What should I do (He thinks he is fine)?

Is this pill morphine sulfate? [ 2 Answers ]

This pill is brownish purple (maroon?), small, round (and rounded), and is marked 30 on one side and has the (capital) letter "M " inside a square on the other... Thanks

View more questions Search