Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    n.naz Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Apr 12, 2011, 06:34 AM
    Best hair dye for dark hair to light?
    Hey I have really really dark brown hair I want to like dye it at home .
    I want to colour it a light ash brown would I have to bleach my hair to get the colour to show or can I just dye it!!
    Bunnyhunny425 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2011, 07:05 PM
    You can just dye it but you need to use a 30 volume developer (very important) with your selected dye. I do this for my own hair : ).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I dye dark hair light brown? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. My hair is naturally dark brown. Over the years i've had streaks put it in. The other day i had enough of my dark roots, so i wanted to dye all my hair lightbrown. As usual it went dark dark brown almost black. i hated it. :mad: The next day i dyed it with a lighter colour hoping it would...

How do I dye dark hair to light brown? [ 2 Answers ]

My naturally hair colour is dark brown and I would like to getting dye my hair light brown and I'm wodnering which is best type of dye? I want want a good quailty dye (its healthy and without damage etc) Thank you.

How do I dye my dark brown hair light auburn [ 1 Answers ]

I have naturally ginger hair which is dyed dark chesnut brown, I want to dye it to a light auburn (Ashlee Simpson style) can I do this without having to strip the colour out of my hair??

Dark home hair dye to Light salon dye. Will my hair fall out? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been dying my hair for about 7 years now. I have used both home hair dye kits as well as visits to salons to have my hair done. After having a few bad experiences with certain salons (eg. Colorists dying my skin as well as my hair, bad and wrong coloring... etc... ). Although it has been...

View more questions Search