Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SmokeMonster Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2011, 10:54 AM
    ETG Question (for DrBill if possible)
    I had a question about a link you posted concerning ETG/ETS Tests. http://alcalc.oxfordjournals.org/content/44/1/55.full.pdf+html. On page 59, what does the g/kg alcohol number mean? How many g/kg is in 3 to 4 standard 12 oz. 4.5% alcohol beers? Or per beer? Also, how common are these tests used? Are they mostly bigger, more heavily funded places like large cities and for alcohol rehab programs?

Thanks,
    SM

Check out some similar questions!

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

EtG ua [ 5 Answers ]

How to pass a EtG UA

DrBill- ETG-can you translate this? [ 1 Answers ]

I found this and I am obsessed with the possibility that I could fail even after the 80 hours... Courts: A 3-Month Analysis of Screening and Confirmation Data DeKalb County Drug Court, 556 N. McDonough Street, Decatur, Georgia 30030. The report Was prepared for the Georgia Administrative...

EtG or no EtG.THAT is the ? [ 0 Answers ]

I am not taking drugs and am not worried about taking a drug test. I am also getting a alcohol urine test as well ( although my condition did not state no drinking), this is my concern and I drive myself crazy about this... I don't know whether I am getting a standard ethanol test (I would pass...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.