Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bethsabo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2011, 06:18 PM
    Need to connect dvd player with rca jacks, none on my TV, have dish receiver
    My rca TV only has 1 coax hole, I have dish receiver that it goes to, I want to add a dvd player with only the 3 rca jacks (red, white, yellow), no coax hole. What can I do to get all three to work together? Thanks.
    SkipW Posts: 55, Reputation: 2

Apr 10, 2011, 10:21 AM
    You should be able to get the needed adapter at Radio Shack or just about any electronics store.
    I'm sure the folks there will be glad to help you.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2011, 05:34 PM
    What you need is called an RF Modulator. You can pick them up at just about any electronics store.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hooking up Dish Network Receiver, DVD player, VCR all together [ 2 Answers ]

I recently got divorced and my husband was the one that always hooked up the electronics, therefore I am dumb when it comes to hooking everything up. I am trying to hook up my DVD player & my VCR to my Dish Network Receiver. I am also wanting to hook it up in a way that I can record something...

How to connect DVD player directly to Dish Network DVR receiver [ 1 Answers ]

I have an older TV for my kids that has a Dish Network receiver attached and operational. I just picked up a DVD player and I also have a RF modulator. I've tried every combination of connection to and through this thing that I can think of... with no results. I am at my wits end(my lovely...

How to hook up a dvd player to a dish satellite receiver [ 6 Answers ]

I am wanting to know how to hookup a dvd player to a dish satellite receiver Thank you in advance

How to connect DVD player directly to Dish Network DVR receiver [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I just got a new DVD player and I need some help connecting it. I already had my TV connected to a Dish Network DVR receiver. My TV is older and only has one cable connection on the back of it, which the Dish Network receiver is connected to. When I got my DVD player, I was under the...

View more questions Search