Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misktress Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2011, 07:22 AM
    Please please please help identify this painting...
    I would appreciate knowing the name of the artwork or at the very least who painted it.
    Any help, suggestions and / or clues would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you!
    Attached Images

fmtaskart Posts: 87, Reputation: 7

Apr 6, 2011, 04:39 PM

HELLO... HERE IS AN OPINION...

Your image is that of a print. There is a (probable) partial signature in the lower right corner . There is a partial number in the lower left corner, ending with a "5". The signature appears to begin with a "B".

Attached is an enhanced view of the lower right corner. Can you provide an image of the two corners. Your image doesn't show the corners...
    A higher resolution image of the whole work would help.

Name:  paintingmiskress1.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  15.5 KB

Apr 7, 2011, 01:14 PM
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review my query and for responding. This print was hanging in my hotel room in Cuba and I tried to take a picture of the signature but the quality was too poor and I gave up on that. I attach the only two pictures I managed to take of the print. I can send the two images directly to your email if you would like to provide it to me at: [email protected]
    Thanks a bunch!

Apr 7, 2011, 01:15 PM
    Comment on fmtaskart's post
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review my query and for responding. This print was hanging in my hotel room in Cuba and I tried to take a picture of the signature but the quality was too poor and I gave up on that. I attach the only two pictures I managed to take of the print. I can send the two images directly to your email if you would like to provide it to me at: [email protected]
    Thanks a bunch!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me identify this artist name and oil painting-photo of painting and name [ 0 Answers ]

I am going to try to get photo of artist name and photo of oil painting. I cannot read the name of artist and hoping that someone out there can help me. The colors are beautiful, and the painting measures approx 27" x 38 1/2". Thanks!!

Is someone able to help me identify this painting? [ 0 Answers ]

This painting was given to me years ago. I have no idea who the artist is or the name of the painting. I looked for some type of signature, but was unable to find anything. I am interested if it is just a generic painting or rather something special. I have attached a picture of the painting for...

How can I identify a painting? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an antique oil painting of two cats at play. It is signed in the bottom left corner, but I can't tell what the signature says.

Identify Painting Name and Artist - Oil Painting - Rabbi with shtreimel [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am looking to identify the Artist's name and Painting name of this Rabbi with a shtreimel (fur rimmed cap) Is is in oil, was framed in the 70's in Winnipeg, MB. Canada. Was told a tale that the Painter was Polish in origin, and went blind, this being his last painting. Photos we...

Trying to identify painting [ 1 Answers ]

I can't make out the signature http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/13/l_1cb21bf7f45e4ebc94a556219f486386.jpg http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/49/l_42cb3269d8c842f2a10ef5bfabf1c5ea.jpg

View more questions Search