Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simonsupercat Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Apr 3, 2011, 06:54 PM
    Children's book about a pirate and his parrot?
    There was a book I used to get from the library when I lived in england as a child in the 80's it was about a pirate and his parrot and one of them was called big eric. Does anyone know the title/author of this book? I have been in touch with the library and they had no idea
    worthlessfem Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2011, 02:48 PM
    Sounds suspiciously like "Treasure Island" by Robert Louis Stevenson. He had a pirate in it called Long John Silver who had a parrot that he carried everywhere with him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I used to read this book back in elementary school. It's a children's Book.Can you help [ 1 Answers ]

It's about a poor wandering boy that's hungry who winds up at this ugly old woman's house and asks for food but she only has these different types of vegetables and other thing. They decide to make a soup and they begin to put different things from vegetables to a dogs chewed up bone

Children's Book [ 0 Answers ]

There's a children's picture book in which a man is baking something (a cake, some bread) for some guests and the cat knocks an ingredient in (yeast, probably) while the man isn't looking. The cake (or whatever) explodes, landing on everything in the house. The man tries to clean up but his...

Looking for a children's book [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for another children's book I had as a kid. It's a golden book that talks about how God made us special by our thumbprint and has pictures of a thumbrint as a butterfly, and other animals. Unfortunately I don't remember more than that. An adult book I'm looking for is a book I read...

Do you have a parrot? Or a parrot idea? [ 10 Answers ]

I have quite a few parrots from Parakeet to Macaw, but have not spent enough time with them in the past 6 weeks or so. I just moved, and moved away from my friends who also keep birds. Parrots need a lot of one-on-one, as much or more than children do. One in particular is really suffering from...

Children's Book [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, I'm currently trying to remember a title of a book I read frequently as a child. It involved people of the future finding a present day(our time) hotel or home. And it went through it explaining things oddly. Almost how we may look at the Pyramids or other ancient things. It had large...

View more questions Search