Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littlemissmiss7 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Apr 3, 2011, 11:25 AM
    Girl Problems
    Im 13 and in seventh grade and this guy that I kind of liked just asked me to be his girlfriend. He's in eighth grade but there is no age difference yet because he is young for eighth grade. We have know each other all year and at class night he kept calling me "cute" and "nice" and carrying me and hugging me and sitting with me and stuff. He then asked me to be his girlfriend and I said I'd think about it. I heard from 2 friends who went out with him that he was no good and a "player" (if you can be one at 13 :P) and told me their stories.He supposedly cheated on them. I do admit he is a bit of a flirt but it's not serious and if he really cheated, there would be a huge rumor because our school is small. I confronted him about it and said I had nothing to worry about because it never happened and "I was different". I know that's total bull but still. After hearing some opinions from people that I really look up to and respect, including the current boyfriend of one of the girls he dated, I gave him a chance. It was hearts and smiley faces for a day then he said "I think we should wait a little. We rushed. Don't think I don't like you because I do. I just think we need time and we need to see what the future holds for us." I think he did the right thing because I was starting to feel a little like we rushed too. IF he askes me out again what should I say? I'm not even sure of my feelings for him anymore. I just like hugging him and being with him and I kind of like him, but I'm not sure it's enough for a relationship. Help?
    MidgetGem Posts: 10, Reputation: 4

Apr 3, 2011, 11:29 AM
    Stick to being friends, sounds like you two are better that way.
    Relationships are too much for such a young girl, enjoy being a young girl while you can :)
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2011, 12:02 PM

Absolutely agree with midgetgem! You're 13! Your not meant to be thinking of what the future holds with boys... be a teenager and don't complicate your life with boyfriends and drama

Apr 3, 2011, 12:03 PM
    Comment on MidgetGem's post
    Thank you for the answer :) it helped towards the "me making up my mind" part of this mess. I realized that I'm a lot happier single and if I were to go out with someone, It would have to be someone conservative which he is definitely not. I don't really want to take part in making out or even kissing within the first week and a half of the relationship which is something he would do the first day. I think were going to remain friends. We might have a little thing (haha :D) but nothing serious. I think that's how I'm going to handle this. Thanks so much! :D

Apr 3, 2011, 12:04 PM
    I would still appreiciate all the help I can get even though is SEEMED to solve it in other post.
    MidgetGem Posts: 10, Reputation: 4

Apr 3, 2011, 12:18 PM
    Stick to being young and fun. Keep relationships for when you get older, just enjoy really!!
    mandyjane2 Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Apr 3, 2011, 04:11 PM
    Continue being friends and if a relationship starts to spout just let it grow.Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl problems. What do I do? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 17 years old. I'm small and overweight but still kind of muscular. I've known this girl for years but only recently began to like her since we became better friends. We share a lot in common and are both mad into music. I'm in a lot of her classes in school and we get on great and have a laugh...

Problems with a girl [ 5 Answers ]

I've told this girl lets call her kristen I want to hang out and she said she wants to but now I kind of like this other girl named sarah but I'm kind of fat and I don't want to give up this girl to go after another when I don't know how she feels about me. Sarah has seen me and tells me she...

Girl problems [ 1 Answers ]

What can I do if I love someone in my high school class and I don't have enough courage to tell her and also even if I am the second best in all sports, I am a freaking smart person and she doesn't like smart persons because they use to talk a lot. Please help me. I know how to write poems, but she...

Girl problems [ 7 Answers ]

We have gone out for 1 yr 3 months and I was an... a bad person I understood that and I have since really changed a lot, but she is now kissing another guy and asking me to wait while she clears her head... She tells me she loves me and will come back to me... But she doesent even think what she is...

Girl problems. [ 4 Answers ]

I need some advice. I met a girl about two months ago. We both are from the same area and both moved to Miami. At first it was kind of a playful relationship. We would hug and have gentle exchanges, but it was more flirting than anything. About two weeks ago we started getting much more...

View more questions Search