Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelaw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2011, 04:02 AM
    Please tell me why does a muslim women has to cover the head when they go out?
    Pleas
    jmark15 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2012, 02:21 PM
    To cover there hair. Because the hair complete there beauty. They save there beauty and body only for there husband or future husband. And it's a sign for boys, so boys won't flirt with her!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2012, 07:36 PM
    I know muslim women... more than a few... they are faithful Muslims and say nowhere are they required to do that in the Koran. And they don't and won't.
    samdarwen Posts: 68, Reputation: 2

Mar 16, 2012, 02:03 PM
    Muslim women were asked and not ordered to cover themselves... Some of us take it too far, however; men in the old days saw women's hair as a part of her sexual beauty.
    Also need to know that not only Muslim women do that... Nuns and about 90% of Jewish women wear a head cover but for some reason Muslims are the ones targeted
    Sorry but this is fact

Sam
    samdarwen Posts: 68, Reputation: 2

Mar 16, 2012, 02:10 PM
    True
    I agree with your words
    In places like Syria, Palestine, some parts of Jordan do not force Hijab but other do (Saudiah Arabia, Iraq, every much the whole Golf region)
    Many people try to do their things using their own ideologies and force them using religion as a cause when it is not and I am not talking only about Muslims, Christians and Jews do the same things
    Peace and love
    Sam

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are muslim women allowed to have male friends [ 3 Answers ]

As Salaam Alaikum I am convert to islam 5 years ago. As Live goes on I gotnow two beatyfull children and very happy whit my faith and believe. However my husband said to me today when I came back from the garden were I was as usually talking to my naighbour for more than 1 hour. I must say wayne...

Why do jewish people cover their head [ 7 Answers ]

Why do most jewish people I see cover their heads? Also can you tell me what the different coverings are and what they mean.

Oil in Cylinder head cover / around Spark Plugs. [ 10 Answers ]

Boy oh boy... I went to Firestones to check what was happening since I had their 20 dollars coupon... they startetd inspecting it and came out with a horroble looking problem... (they showed it to me of course... )... so the problem is that one of the caps on the Spark Plug was out of the head...

View more questions Search