Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bcoffer Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2011, 12:09 PM
    Need to trap an animal (groundhog?)
    I have an animal (think it's a groundhog) living under my house and getting into my heat and air ducts. What do I do? Who do I call? Can I rent a trap?Help!
    GZDZ Posts: 139, Reputation: 18

Mar 26, 2011, 12:15 PM
    My neighbor rented a trap from a nursery for $2. a day. Caught it in 1. Released it 10 miles away. You could also buy for around $30-$50. I'd rent.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 26, 2011, 12:51 PM

Animals shelters often have a "kindness" (Havahart® Live Animal Traps and Animal Repellents - Total Yard Protection From Critters & Wild Life ! | Havahart.com) trap that they will rent out. We finally bought one because we trap and rescue so many neighborhood feral/stray cats. Havahart has different sizes and gives good info on how to trap something.
    bcoffer Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2011, 11:08 AM
    Comment on GZDZ's post
    Thanks for quick response. Will call my local nursery
    B

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can an animal rescue centre claim to own an animal after you purchase it? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a question about the rights of ownership over a cat.

What bait to use to catch a groundhog [ 3 Answers ]

Im trying to catch a groundhog. I think I might have more than 1 under my deck. I have live traps. but I don't know what to bait it with. Any help out there? Thanks

Groundhog Day [ 2 Answers ]

The '90's version was not the first of this type... I saw one based on the same premise about 30+ years ago... what was the name of the original b/w movie (40's or 50's I think) I searched the internet to no avail... most 'informed' sources seem to think it was an original idea... it was not!...

Christmas groundhog day film [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this film could be a TV movie couple of years ago on the box .family film set in america teenage boy keeps reliving christmas eve until he sorts family out . Dad runs local hardware store his uncle coming back to build big new store outside town . They split when their dad died don't really...

Groundhog Day [ 2 Answers ]

I got a question. When my family get together over Christmas, we each come up with a game or a quiz to play. Well, I have one but I need your help. If you have seen the movie Groundhog Day, can you tell me how many days Phil Connors (Bill Murray) repeats before he ‘gets the message’.

View more questions Search