Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andreapbeam17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2011, 03:31 PM
    1980 or 90's movie
    Ok so there is this movie that I can't figure out what it is. A woman on earth is unable to have babies, so she gets pregnant and its because of a male race from another planet that is dying or something. One of their males comes to protect her and keeps giving her these special pills while she is pregnant. They are trying to make it to this place where his spaceship is going to pick him and the baby up but they are being followed by an evil male alien. At the end she gives the baby over to the good guys and they tell her that she can now have babies.
    articthunder Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2011, 10:31 PM
    Sounds like Starman

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie experts? Post Apcolypse movie somewhere between 1980 - 85 [ 4 Answers ]

I watched as a really young kid, don't know the actors, post apocolyptic type maybe nuclear disaster? Focus on 3 or 4 characters, they drive a car type tank. They are looking for food and people? They find a starving boy child in what looks like a furnace or oven? They feed him lots of food but he...

Children witch movie 1980-90's? HELP! [ 1 Answers ]

All I remember is that there was a little witch with red hair that lived with her mom and two aunts and she didn't want to be a witch but her mom and aunts were almost forcing her to be one, this movie is NOT called Casper, Sabrina the teenage witch. If this helps its kind of like witches and...

1980-90's kids puppet TV show or movie title! [ 5 Answers ]

I can remember this lovely show that I watched as a kid. BUT! I can't remember what it was called. It featured puppet characters in a sort of quilted blanket world. I think even a grandma on a rocking chair may have started reading before you got to this place. The characters were animals and...

Unknown Male Artist - circa 1980-90's? [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of the artist or song that I'm looking for. I do remember a black and white music video with a haunting melody, and that the artist sang in a high, falsetto at times during the song. The video was shot partially on a sandy beach? The artist had short black hair and the...

View more questions Search