Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    articthunder Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2011, 08:32 AM
    Movie name where a kid finds a dragon in a museum?
    I can't remember much about this movie, but what I do remember is it is a live action movie where a kid is in a museum and go to an off limits area where he encounters a Dragon that comes to life and talks to the kid. The kid sneks back to talk to the dragon, but I can't remember what they talk about or what the movie is called. And before anyone post the answer Pagemaster, I know that is definitely not it. I think it is a movie from around the 90's.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Mar 24, 2011, 03:03 PM

Sounds like something shown
    On the Jim Henson Hour,.

Monster Maker
    articthunder Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2011, 09:25 PM
    Comment on straydog's post
    That was it, thank you very much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 70s or early 80s movie about kid on flying purple (?) dragon [ 5 Answers ]

It's driving me CRAZY that I can't remember the title to this movie, and Google is no help. A boy meets, is initially scared by (I think--at least I was scared), and then befriends this huge purple (?) dragon/dinosaur creature. They fly around, have adventures. Can't remember the ending. Doesn't...

Kid goes into a world via a book where there is a white dragon [ 3 Answers ]

This old film that I saw where this young kid finds a very old and dusty book and begins to read it and he goes into the world where he finds a giant snake white dragon (very old) and he goes on an adventure there is also a scene I remenber where he is with a horse and the horse drowns in the...

Movie museum curator faking art pieces [ 1 Answers ]

Movie museum curator faking objects meets woman in restaurant marries has little girl. Daughter finds valuable necklace in father's briefcase. Wife finds matchbook in husband's suit pocket from New York hotel. Probably filmed about 1995 or sooner. Drivin' me crazy! Ricq

Dragon Movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi There was a movie in the 80's (I think) about dragons. It was a cartoon. All I remember is the dragons could talk to each other and one bit where there was a whistling or screaching noise that drove them crazy. Its been bugging me as to what this film is called for some time now. I loved it...

Looking for movie about a museum worker stealing an indian necklace, faking his death [ 1 Answers ]

I fell asleep during a movie and would like to finish it. It is about a man ( with a false id that kills a co worker, steals a necklace from the museum he works at, fakes his death?) his wife and little girl find out he wasn't who he said he was after he dies. Possibly from the 80's or 90's.

View more questions Search