magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2007, 04:59 AM
    I told you so!
    YouTube - CNN/DOBBS: W FULFILLS HIS DAD'S DREAM OFA NEW WORLD ORDER
    31pumpkin Posts: 379, Reputation: 50
    -

Jan 22, 2007, 10:07 AM
    Yes, Mag, it is scary what we have to put up with at least till G.W. leaves? It is corporate America with the wealth in this country. I use to think the Dems were for the poorer, and the Republicans were for the rich, only to find out that the Dems in politics are wealthy too and don't give a darn either. It's all corporate America!

The $$ agenda with G.W. is coming more & more to light. That part where he has been "in bed" with the Saudi's oil all along! God help us!
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2007, 12:13 PM
    That's exactly right... and left!
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2007, 01:07 PM
    This proves to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that we the people are not in control of our government. G.W. Bushs election to president was completely controlled, a sham by the globalist to push their agenda through. If this doesn't tell you that we have been taken over by a dictatorship with the entire world as their target, then I guess we deserve to be treated like peasants. But then, what can you expect when everything they tell you is lies? All I know is that it really is too late. They have taken over fron the inside and we just have to accept it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Ex Never Told Me He Was Married [ 24 Answers ]

So i started talking to this guy, and he was totally perfect for me... we listened to the same music, went to the same concerts, and all that good stuff. Well i found out on myspace.com that he is married, and i know it was him because his wife's page had their wedding pictures on there. So i...

I told him... what do I do now? [ 2 Answers ]

So I tell my best friend that I like him and he takes it the wrong way. Now he is not talking to me because he says that he cannot hang out with a friend he has knows so long that likes him. We were best friends and now were nothing. (in his eyes). I still love him as a best firned and its like he...

So I told him how I feel... Now what? Help! [ 1 Answers ]

All right so I told my ex how I feel, I told him that I wanted another chance. All he said was that we need space, and that I shouldn't revolve my entire life around him. I understand that... I just want to prove to him that I've changed! I want to show him that I can be in a relationship without...

I talked to him... told him everything [ 50 Answers ]

I followed everyone's advice and spoke to him about everything even telling him that I don't trust him and I feel so much better besides feeling exhausted! I brought up instances that I remember very clearly and his response was:- Shocked! But, as its all of a sexual nature, he said that he...

View more questions Search