Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blue1108 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2011, 06:30 PM
    What exactly does a computer engineer do?
    HELP!! I don't know what career to choose and I am in the 12th grade. I know by now I should know but I don't please someone help omg. Im not really that good or interested in only one subject. I have always had good grades in basically all of my classes and don't really prefer one more than the other, so it is really hard for me to choose. I don't know what career to choose, all I know is that I don't want to be police, firefighter, in the army, or a doctor, but I seriously have no clue it's really stressing and worrisome. Also I am really an interpersonal type of person and I am really shy I wis I wasn' but I am.
    summer_girl Posts: 146, Reputation: 48

Mar 22, 2011, 07:01 PM
    Talk to a high school counselor about taking an aptitude test. It scores your strengths and suggests some jobs that might be good fits with your answers. It may give you some options to look into.

I'm not sure what you mean by computer engineer, whether you mean programming or troubleshooting, for example.

Try not to get overwhelmed with stress about this; I know it's hard, though. You are doing the right thing to learn more about what a specific job entails before you commit. Have you already been accepted to a college or university? Sometimes you can get an early appointment with a counselor in a given program to learn more about their degree options and what might fit you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does a Computer engineer do? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and turning 16 on August. I will be graduating the 10th grade on June and starting the 11th on September. Now I am stressing about what I should be in the future since High School graduation is like a 2 years away and I do not want to plan last minute. I am very advanced in math....

Ask an engineer [ 0 Answers ]

What would be a good material to anchor a steel rod in like gel or sand

How to get a license as marine engineer for third engineer in U.S.A. Or U.K [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a student in South Korea and I also have Third engineer license for working on a merchant ship in Korea. But I want get a license in U.S.A or U.K. So could you tell me what I have to do for this. I want work in a U.S.A company or U.K one having a license which I will get a...

Marine engineer license for a second engineer [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir or madom What is the Prossure in uptaining an second marine engineer license ,

View more questions Search