Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    everydropidrink Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2007, 06:41 PM
    Fading highlights
    Hey! I have naturally medium brown hair and I've been highlight my hair blonde for the last year. My hair dresser gave me full highlights the last two times. I really want to fade the highlights and go back to my original hair color. I did dye it brown last year but it didn't look right because it didn't have my natural highlights. Is there anything I can use to fade the blonde?? Thanks in advance!!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 22, 2007, 05:40 PM
    Fading the blonde highlights will not return your hair to it's original color. You will need color the highlights in order to match your original shade, which is known as a tint-back. Please go to the salon and have it dyed back to your desired color.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown hair fading to red please help! [ 4 Answers ]

My hair is a natural dark brown color, I color and highlight my hair, so now I have to keep doing it. The problem is the brown color that I dye it ALWAYS turns to a copper or reddish color no matter what, while the highlights stay light. I'm just wondering what shade of brown would be best to keep...

Brightening blonde highlights and fading dark lowlights [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I used to have pretty light blonde hair, mostly from highlights. Today I went to get hightlights and I asked for a golden blonde color instead of just straight bleach. She said because I had such light ends that I should do a highlight and a lowlight. I said OK assuming it would turn out a...

Highlights [ 2 Answers ]

:( I Want To Know How Can I Get Really Blond Highlights(white) Every Time I Do Highlights They Are More Yellow Blond Than Whitewithout Damaging The Hair As Much? What Tonner Should I Use.

Fading hair color [ 2 Answers ]

I dyed my hair about two months ago to a dark red/brown color. I tried to get it back to my normal ash brown color by dying it a light ash blonde. It made the ends lighter but not the top of my hair. I don't want to go to the salon because I don't want them to use any abrasive or harmful...

Hair color fading [ 1 Answers ]

I tried to highlight my hair blonde, but it didn't turn out so good. It is too blonde, and I like the natural color of my hair much better. I need to find a hair-healthy way to make the color go away before school starts tomarrow morning. Thanks! :)

View more questions Search