Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lonely2010 Posts: 58, Reputation: 4

Mar 19, 2011, 06:22 AM
    MSN problems (Mac version)
    Recently my MSN always tells me that I am forced to be off line because it signed in another location. I changed so many times password. Then I found It happened again when I click the 'Mail' button to open email box.
    Sometimes I browse without closing MSN. Does this matter? Is this an virus and how to deal with it?

This happening again and again, it really makes me sick.
    lonely2010 Posts: 58, Reputation: 4

Apr 3, 2011, 10:45 PM

Anyone could help with this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Problems with MSN Messenger. [ 9 Answers ]

I need a question answered about MSN Messenger, when I sign on and people message me it doesn't do that ding it does nor does it do it when people sign onto MSN or when I get emails. I have tried to uninstall it and reinstall it but that doesn't work and I tried looking for maybe if there is a...

Problems with hotmail on new version of Safari [ 3 Answers ]

I have just downloaded the new version of Safari and now find I cannot open any e-mails in my hotmail account, new e-mails are laright when they come in but e-mails I have stored there won't open! Any ideas

Studio Version 9 - Video Problems [ 3 Answers ]

I have Studio Version 9 video software. Whenever I go to add a video that is NOT from a video camera, but is from i.e. a camera, the software doesn't recognize it. It either will not play the video or not recognize it. I've tried everything! I even tried changing the formats ( .avi, mpg), you...

View more questions Search