Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamesmcbride Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2011, 07:17 PM
    Hunter agusta fan lights flicker why and how to fix
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Mar 6, 2011, 09:10 PM

What lights are flickering? Just the fan light fixture (look for a loose connection) or the entire circuit?
    jamesmcbride Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2011, 04:51 PM
    Comment on donf's post
    The four lights on the botom. I bought two Identical fans at the same time and they are both doing it. I have put up this kind of fan before, 22 of them to be exact and I have never had this happen. I have checked the connections and found no problems. I then changed the light switches and the new switches are buzzing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan with are, Lights flicker [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 52" Hampton Bay Carrison Model 499-461 3 speed ceiling fan, 4 light ON / OFF fixture, with Remote. The 3 speed ceiling fan works as advertised. The light fixture has 4 new energy saving technology extra long life 13 watt fluorescent style screw in bulbs as provided by the dealer at time...

Ceiling fan lights flicker or blink when off [ 1 Answers ]

I installed 3 fans (2 Hunters and 1 Hampton Bay) with chain pulls and added 3 remotes. When I shut the light off with the remote, 2 Hunters flicker and 1 Hampton Bay blinks (LED). Is it the remote?

Hampton Bay ceiling fan OK, CF lights flicker [ 5 Answers ]

My Hampton Bay ceiling fan lights were working fine (3 - 13W CF bulbs), then I turned them off, and turned them back on and they just started flickering (all 3). I replaced all bulbs but same issue. Is there something in side the fan (capacitor perhaps) that may have gone bad. The fan came with...

Hunter Ceiling Fan/Lights not Operating [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Hunter celiing fan (remote, is on a wall switch amd does not have pull chains) that has worked with no problems for 8+ years. A few weeks ago it would only rotate in one direction. Then a week later it started to work in both directions again. It worked well for about a week, but now...

View more questions Search