Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rachelita2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2011, 01:43 AM
    The gas valve has pp pp th th please give me the wirung circuit
    repairman_red Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2011, 06:58 AM
    Does the gas valve have three or four terminals? What are you going to put this on?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heil Gas Fur smart valve sv9541 cycles, clicks valve, lights pilot on off.Flame? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Heil Natural Gas Furnace with smart valve sv9541 that goes off and the valve click as the ignitor glows on and off while lighting the pilot light which then goes out, and back lit?Is this a flame sensor problem? Thanks for advice.

Can I replace gas valve with universal valve? [ 3 Answers ]

I have an older Carrier natural gas furnace (1970s). Pilot doesn't stay lit. New thermocouple didn't help. Repair man says I need a new gas valve, $700 plus install, suggests replace entire furnace. Can I replace valve with universal valve and save $$?

How to fix XV80 gas valve circuit error [ 0 Answers ]

Trane XV80 vent blower will try to start then quite, but not all the time will it try to start, two times it happened in an 30 min. time frame. I have a 7 flashes code, (Gas Valve Circuit Error) what do I check at this point. I once worked in HVAC 30 yrs. Ago. Thanks Steve

No gas replaced circuit board St9120c w/ St9120u Now gas shuts off when blower starts [ 1 Answers ]

I'm hoping some one can help. I've been without heat for a week. I have a nordyne g3ra096c-16 furnace. The problem was the ignitor would glow but the gas valve wouldn't open. I tried to trouble shot it myself but had to call a technician. He came and said it was the circuit board and would cost...

Gas valve noise on main valve engagement [ 1 Answers ]

I have a carrier 58gs100ga furnace with a white rodgers 36e93 gas valve. The main gas valve solenoid chatters or rattles for a split second before it stays engaged after the pilot is proved. I just replace the spark/lock out board and the fan board for a different problem. This chatter is...

View more questions Search