Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rmw89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2011, 02:53 PM
    Can you use color oops on bleached hair?
    Ok, so I have a friend who has level 1 black and level 10 blonde vertical all through her head,(her natural color is a blonde,not bleach blonde like she has now) and now she wants the black to be brown. Can I use color oops on her whole head? Or will it turn out a disaster?
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2011, 03:08 AM
    I used Colour B4 on my jet black hair and it came out, but the thing with bleached hair is that it's a colour stripper, so once you use bleach on your hair, dye over it a dark and then use colour remover it will always go back to the bleached stage because this is now the colour of the natural hair unless all the bleach has grown out, if you use black over bleach and then a colour remover you might get a stained bleach colour as the black is so intense it won't all come out, so my advice would be to use the colour oops,or colour before (which is quite good) and then a semi permanent darkish brown so its even all over. It has to be semi colour after using colour before, read instructions carefully.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will Loreal Color Oops turn my hair green? [ 1 Answers ]

Well,I dyed my hair blonde and was trying to use Feria' Black Haricolor for my bangs and some side streaks... That obviously didn't work out because it turned BLUE! The day I wrote this is the same day I dyed my hair,I don't want to go to school with ugly hair :l PLEASE ANSWER FAST!~~ (For a...

Hair color oops [ 1 Answers ]

My hair is naturally a mousy blonde/brown, but I previously had it colored a brassy blonde color which was growing out at the roots. I decided to do a home kit (loreal feria) to make it closer to my natural color. I chose dark golden blonde(permanent)... which turned out strawberry blonde at the...

I used Color Oops and the next morning it my hair was black AGAIN! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I accidentally dyed my hair "dark brown" and it turned black. I tried Color Oops and it seemed to work but the next morning it turned black again. What did I do wrong? Why did it happen and do you think ColorFix or ColorZap would work if Color Oops didn't??

View more questions Search