Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mjdudley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2011, 08:59 AM
    I am 60 and clear fluid is leaking out of my breast What is it?
    I am overweight, diabetic and have high blood pressure which is controlled with meds. I just noticed that clear fluid is leaking out of my right breast at the nipple. What would cause this?

Check out some similar questions!

Clear fluid coming out of bumps on penis [ 3 Answers ]

About 3 days ago I went to use the bathroom and to my surprise I saw about five bumps under the head of my penis they didn't hurt or anything so I popped them.. now I'm worried because I don't know what it iz... I'm afraid to go to the doctor because I don't want to hear any bad newz.. Can sumbady ...

BREAST leaking fluid like milk [ 14 Answers ]

I am 29 yrs old female .I was wondering why I squeeze my breast some little amount of milk comes out .is that normal?I have no children.please help me

Breast leaks clear fluid [ 1 Answers ]

I have had two children and breast fed both. I am 31 and recently squeezed both nipples to see pin sized dots of clear fluid come out. Not much but enough to see. Why is this?

Leaking Clear fluid [ 13 Answers ]

Hello everyone again, so I have been noticing when I go the bathroom that my underwear and small bad are soaked with this clear fluid. My pad has some yellow marks but nothing else just wetness, I have already changed my underwear once today and its wet again. Any suggestions what this may be? I...

Leaking clear fluid from breast [ 12 Answers ]

I've been leaking clear fluid from my breast and my breast are sore what can it be

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.