Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kemberly Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2011, 07:23 AM
    Give specific reasons you would feel qualified to work as as c.n.a
    I'm applying for position as a c.n.a, and I'm being ask the question (why do I feel qualified for the c.n.a position).
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 2, 2011, 07:32 AM
    Well as YOU are being asked this, only YOU can answer.

I assume you do actually qualify for this position?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 2, 2011, 08:00 AM
    You are qualified based on training, degrees or certifications, and experience with good references.
    You want the job based on your love of the work, helping those who need care, your enjoyment of people and social interaction.
    You will be good for this or any job because you are reliable, prompt, attentive to detail, always want to learn more, and follow orders well.
    Add anything else that 'sells' your good qualities and doesn't sound like you copied it from a generic resume!
    For instance, you like to sing, and like to sing a little bit to patients.
    You bake, and enjoy bringing in cookies.
    You have neat handwriting.
    Etc.
    Kemberly Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2011, 08:27 AM
    Comment on joypulv's post
    Thank u, I've been working as an aid for 10 years any time that question comes I can never put the words together. But thanks ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What general journal accounts are affected and by how much? Give reasons? [ 1 Answers ]

Inventory in the trial balance is stated at cost less allowance for obsolescence. However you are advised that the current realisable value(less costs to sell) at 31 January 2010 is estimated at $61,500,000. The directors have authorised that this adjustment should be made by impairment. inventory...

Lawful reasons to miss work [ 5 Answers ]

Lawful reasons to miss work?

Boys: would you give a girl specific days if you didn't want to hang out? [ 2 Answers ]

So I asked my ex boyfriend who was also a friend (5 months prior to dating-->we only dated a month due to some things going on in his life) to chill 2 months after he broke up with me. He responded by telling me that he is free on 5 specific days and that his schedule is all messed up/confusing...

Give me reasons I shouldn't attend itttech [ 5 Answers ]

Why is itttech so bad

Specific reasons Judaism rejected Jesus as Mesiah [ 74 Answers ]

My question is purely analytical in nature--I am not trying to condemn, convert, persuade in any way. I say this because I see a lot of emotional outbursts concerning religion on this page. My question is simply this: I know that the Mesiah according to the Jewish writings had to meet specific...

View more questions Search