Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NewMommy92010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2011, 11:46 PM
    Is it normal if breasts to leak if I don't breastfeed and my baby is 5 months old?
    For the past week my breasts have been leaking milk, and I don't know why. I took a home pregnancy test and the results were negative. I was also in the emergency room for stomach pains and the routine pregnancy test they took was negative as well. I only breastfed my daughter for the first four days after I had her and then I stopped so I don't know what could be wrong.

Check out some similar questions!

Are my breasts normal [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I am a 13 yr old girl and I want to no if my breast size is normal for me. I am a 10c and all my friends are around a cups. I am verging on the edge of needing to go up a cup size. Is this normal? Or are they too big. They seem really big and I am quite self conscious of them as I have a...

Distressed baby forgotten how to breastfeed [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Our 3 week old baby, Daniel, often sits at the breast as if he has forgotten how to breast feed. He keeps his mouth open, keeps looking around for the breast (even though it is already in his mouth) and doesn't latch on to it. Then he cries loudly and gets frustrated because he is not getting...

Are my breasts normal? [ 2 Answers ]

Sorry I have this in two places, I did this in the wrong place at first- Hey I'm 13 and I do have breasts, not big ones, but not very small either (like an A-B cup depending on tightness of bra etc.) But the thing is, they are kind of, almost pointy.. and its weird because my nipples are really...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.