How are stars formed
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Feb 25, 2011, 02:38 PM

Let me google that for you
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Feb 25, 2011, 03:02 PM

Julie - you asked this question in the homework help section, and therefore you are expected to do some work to try and find an answer yourself. The link I gave you leads to lots of information about star formation, including the very first link which has an excellent explanation:
    Stars - NASA Science

If after reading the information on that site you have a specific question about star formation please ask. But it is inappropriate to indicate that a response is "not helpful" unless the information provided is factually incorrect. Clearly that is not the case with my earlier response!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

For every mole of Pb+2 ions that are formed, how many moles of Cl- ions are formed? [ 1 Answers ]

PbCl2(s) = Pb+2(aq) + 2Cl -(aq). For every mole of Pb+2 ions that are formed, how many moles of Cl- ions are formed? I know the Atomic weight is 35.45 but how do you change grams to moles?

Moving stars? [ 5 Answers ]

When you look at the sky, you see a lot of white little dots, probably planets and stars, well, what if you see something similar, about the same size?? I have had answers saying that they are satellites, okay now my question is what is it something about the same size, but instead of a straight...

Stars we see in the sky [ 8 Answers ]

I recently found these forums and I really appreciate the knowledge that people share. I have been browsing the forums a few days, already learnt much and I am seeking for more :) - The stars we see in the sky belong to our galaxy? - Are all those stars suns of other solar systems? - Are there...

HOw many stars? [ 5 Answers ]

I didn't know where this question should go... But I was wondering how to go about finding out how many stars a hotel is rated..

View more questions Search