Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Thegreywizard Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Jan 18, 2007, 11:51 AM
    I need to know how to ask her out
    Ok this girl is the love of my life we are meant for each other were both 80-90% average students,Both take same classes and have same interests and we are both to shy to ask each other out. I know she likes me but I am to afraid of messing up and saying the wrong thing so I ask you:

HOW SHOULD I ASK HER OUT
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2007, 11:58 AM
    Just ask her out to lunch one day, no commitment, just lunch and see what happens from there. Just be yourself

Jan 19, 2007, 07:11 AM
    Well that is what I was planning but like I said I'm a shy person and she is never alone.. ne suggestions on that? Next semester I'm am in her chemisty,gym,history class. I was thinking of trying to ask her then.
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2007, 07:14 AM
    You must pass her in the hall from time to time, just shop her and ask her out for lunch.

Jan 19, 2007, 07:19 AM
    Do u know of anything I could maybe say?
    tamed Posts: 255, Reputation: 33

Jan 19, 2007, 08:07 AM
    Try "Hello, would you like to go out to the (insert your preference here) sometime?" Chances are, if she likes you, this would be all she needs to hear. As mr. yet had said just be yourself she likes you for you so don't try to be anyone else. Just do it the worst she could say is no and you'll move on.
    Good luck

Jan 19, 2007, 09:42 AM
    Thanks ill try it but I'm not 100% sure she likes me and I've never asked anyone out before they always ask me. But I'm pretty sure she likes me I've asked her to a dance before but we were both to shy to ask the other to dance so we talked and had an amazing time just talking, she and I always blush when near each other are thise sure sighns or.. what?

Jan 19, 2007, 12:10 PM
    Just ask her. Stop over analyzing this issue, it will be easier on you if you pretend that someone has just put a strip of hot wax on your legs and the best thing to do is to pull it off in one fell swoop. The more you wonder whether she likes you or not is the more she would wonder if you like her or not and if you don't do it soon someone else will and then you'll be kicking yourself
    ForeverZero Posts: 312, Reputation: 82

Jan 19, 2007, 06:53 PM
    Personally, I figured out that I'd much rather regret doing something than not doing it at all, so that's usually my motivator for asking girls out. Consult braveheart for this line, which I will tailor to your situation.

Do you know what's going to happen if you don't ask her out?

Nothing.

Is that what you want? If it is, by all means, just sit back and do your thing. Otherwise it's time to get out there and make things happen. Personally, I take the honest approach, my usual method of asking a girl out goes like this.

Hey, so I kind of like you, and I don't want to creep you out or nothing, but I'd like to take you out sometime, if you're interested, let me know. If not, no harm in asking, right?

Jan 22, 2007, 11:29 AM
    Ok thanks I will do ill tell you the out come Friday 25 2007 eastern time.

Jan 22, 2007, 03:28 PM
    Cool

Jan 25, 2007, 09:39 AM
    Guess what I chickened out but its not over I will sucseed!

Jan 25, 2007, 09:49 AM
    Stay focused, you'll get there. Remember, you will never know until you try.
    Super16 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2007, 12:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegreywizard
    Ok this girl is the love of my life we are ment for eachother were both 80-90% average students,Both take same classes and have same interests and we are both to shy to ask eachother out. I know she likes me but i am to afraid of messing up and saying the wrong thing so i ask you:

HOW SHOULD I ASK HER OUT
    Okay, maybe u should go up to her and start a small conversaion, and get a little more closer to her.
    Suicidal Addiction Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Jan 25, 2007, 12:36 PM
    Just go up to her ( that takes a lot of guts lol) and just start a small conversation about anything lol music, clothes, colors etc anything and while your talking just say umm hey if your not doing anything (and say the day ) would you want to hang out you know maybe get something to eat lol
    lnl232699 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2007, 05:22 PM
    If you know she likes you, than there's no messing up. As a girl, I like it when guys have confidence. If you feel nervous, fake your confidence. It works! Good luck!

Jan 30, 2007, 10:11 AM
    Its just hard because I'm a shy guy and this is my first time asking a girl out I'm 17 and I've never asked anyone out before. They have always asked me or I got a friend to do it. But I really like this girl and I want to do it but I'm just so scared.
    ichiofmany Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2010, 03:46 PM
    No offence, but if she says no because you asked her wrong then she wasn't worth the time. Just ask her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search