Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samsamsam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2011, 02:50 PM
    Siblings of opposite sex in one bedroom apt
    I have a 21-year-old daughter and a 15-year-old son. Is it legal for them to live in an one bedroom apartment in Missouri? The apartment is big enough for them to live. My daughter is going to use the bedroom and my son the living room. My daughter's bed and desk will be in the bedroom, and my son's bed and desk in the living room. Is this okay legally in Missouri?
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Feb 17, 2011, 03:02 PM

Yes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a law concerning siblings of the opposite sex sharing a bedroom in nc? [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 daughters, a 12 year old and a 9 year old, I also have a 7 year old son. Is it illegal to have the 9 year old and the 7 year old share a room so that my 12 year old can have her own room? My girls don't want to share a room with each other and so I was trying to find a solution to my...

Opposite sex siblings sharing a bedroom [ 1 Answers ]

I have 3 children who are 8, 5 and 4 and they are sharing the same bedroom at the moment, the older two are girls and the youngest is a boy. I've been on the council waiting list for a 3 bedroomed house for over 4 years now but as far as they know it is okay for the children to be sharing a room. ...

Siblings of opposite sex wants to share room. [ 1 Answers ]

My 8yr old son and 6yr old daughter want to share a room. I have 4 children altogether. The home we are in is a 4 bedroom and currently my 11yr old and 8 yr old boys are constantly fighting. My 4th child is only 7mos old and he wakes 3-4 times a night so he can't be roomed with my 8 yr old do to...

Sharing bedroom with opposite sex [ 11 Answers ]

Hi My daughter sleeps at her dads house two days a week and Recently she has told me that she shares her bedroom with her older brother I thought there was some kind of law against this my daughter is only 4 years and her half brther is 13 yrs old I am personally not happy about this but I don't...

Opposite Sex Siblings sharing a bedroom [ 2 Answers ]

In the state of Wisconsin, is there any law prohibiting opposite-sex siblings from sharing a bedroom after a certain age?

View more questions Search