Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shine_elle20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 04:37 PM
    What does this mean?
    On December I Got My Period. My Period Lasts For Four Days Like Cloc Work Every Month. It Finished On The 3rd. I Has Sex With My Husband A Couple Of Times After That Not Too Sure When. I Believed I Was Infertile Because We Have Been Trying For A Long Time. I Gave Up Now I Don't Want Children. But Anyway So We Has Sex As Normal Nothing Different. Then On Monday, January 15th I Noticed Brown Odorless Discharge In My Panty Light And Very Faint. On Tuesday I Was Home From Work And Did The Laundry When I Got Home I Was Sick Almost As If I Had Gotten A Cold Within The 30 Min I Had Been Home. When I Went To Check To See It The Discharge Had Stopped I Began To Get Thicker Not Too much But Thicker. Now Today Wednesday The Same Except Now At 6pm There Is Blood Involved Please Help!! I Have Been Google(ing) Brown Discharge And Everything Pregnancy Related Pops Up I Can't Be Pregnant... can I?
    tracy107 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jan 18, 2007, 04:05 AM
    I suggest that you see a doctor about this as the discharge could be a sign of many things from pregnancy to an infection. You should see your GP and get checked over to rule out anything serious.

As for pregnancy, you have been trying for a while but this doesn't mean that you are infertile. You could have been trying at the wrong times for your body or many other things. So pregnancy is a possibility.

Let me know how you get on with the doctor. You can message me directly if you want to

Tracy XX
    mary patricia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2007, 05:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shine_elle20
    On December I Got My Period. My Period Lasts For Four Days Like Cloc Work Every Month. It Finished On The 3rd. I Has Sex With My Husband A Couple Of Times After That Not Too Sure When. I Belived I Was Infertile Because We Have Been Trying For A Long Time. I Gave Up Now I Don't Want Children. But Anyway So We Has Sex As Normal Nothing Different. Then On Monday, January 15th I Noticed Brown Odorless Discharge In My Panty Light And Very Faint. On Tuesday I Was Home From Work And Did The Laundry When I Got Home I Was Sick Almost As If I Had Gotten A Cold Within The 30 Min I Had Been Home. When I Went To Check To See It The Discharge Had Stopped I Began To Get Thicker Not To Much But Thicker. Now Today Wednesday The Same Except Now At 6pm There Is Blood Involved Please Help!!! I Have Been Google(ing) Brown Discharge And Everything Pregnancy Related Pops Up I Can't Be Pregnant.....can I?
    Why don't you do a test this way you will know for sure. I had 4 miscarriage, each one I had brown spotting at first it would for about 3 to 4 weeks then I would miscarry. I hope you are all right, don't worry too much, sometimes spotting can happen for no reason. But if you are not pregnant I would advice you to see a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search