Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saiful2320 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2011, 05:00 PM
    How I can take her in islam religion
    I have girlfriend from slovakia and she is a cristian but I love her and I want to take her in my religon (islam). So can you tell me how can I do this?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2011, 06:12 PM

How about changing over to hers if you truly love her.
    CodyCF Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2011, 01:58 PM
    You can't make somebody join a "religion", then all it is-is forced upon someone therefore making it something fake. You might want to talk to her about her religion. I am christian and had a family friend living in our house who was Muslim and we talked about our religion openly and freely.Now I could never leave Christianity but we built a great friendship and respect for on another.
    saiful2320 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2011, 01:04 PM
    After last question I have more Q
    I know I shouldn't fourse her to come in my religion but how can I convence her to come in my riligion. And she believe in god(her god) too much.
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Feb 15, 2011, 01:35 PM

You said, "she believe in god (her god) to much"...

Any chance, perhaps, that you BELIEVE IN YOUR GOD (ALLAH) TOO MUCH and this is your problem... not hers?

Do you see how ridiculous that sounds when reversed?

I can only suggest that you respect her beliefs as I hope she respects your beliefs and let your relationship develop based on friendship/respect and all other things will happen as they should!

Good luck!

Mark
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2011, 01:51 PM

after last question i have more Q

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know i shouldn't fourse her to come in my religion but how can i convence her to come in my riligion. and she believe in god(her god) to much.

I'll second that... I see it that YOU believe in YOUR god too much...

What right do you have to demand anyone change to conform to what YOU want if you aren't willing to do the same.

I don't see someone that loves a woman... I see someone who wants to control another person... starting with that persons core beliefs.

I'm willing to bet YOU aren't willing to do for her what you seem to expect her to do. And that is renounce YOUR religion to follow hers. If its such a small thing... lets see you do it.

And besides... she has the RIGHT to her own beliefs. You have no right to impose yours onto anyone. If you can't respect her religion and her right tio have it... then you can't possibly respect her.

I would show ANYONE the door that tried to impose their religion on me. And tell them not to let it hit them in the @ss* as they were leaving.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2011, 03:09 PM
    If this girl is a true Christian she will not change her belief for yours, one does not swap light for darkness.
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Feb 16, 2011, 03:22 PM

You know Paraclete... that statement shows as much ignorance as saiful's statement did.

You have no business calling the religion of Islam DARK... simply not true. The fact is that the catholic's probably have as many extremists as the religion of Islam does.

Please spend a few minutes and actually read some of the Koran... fascinating religion in many ways!

Mark
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2011, 07:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by massplumber2008 View Post
    You know Paraclete....that statement shows as much ignorance as saiful's statement did.

You have no business calling the religion of Islam DARK....simply not true. The fact is that the catholic's probably have as many extremists as the religion of Islam does.

Please spend a few minutes and actually read some of the Koran....fascinating religion in many ways!

Mark
    Let me put it to you this way Islam is religion, Catholicism is religion, Christianity is supposed to be a relationship. I cannot intrepret the Christian Scriptures as in anyway requiring me to attack my enemies in defense of God or the Bible, To commit suicide and kill others in the process, to radicalise a generation, to slaughter anyone who decides to convert to another religion. So I have every business calling Islam dark because it is Islamics who intrepret their own writings as a mandate to carry out such acts

As to reading the Koran, I don't do well with archaic language. I am amazed anyone can say they understand it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

There is a page on on islam watch (Incest is Halal in Islam) please answer it because [ 9 Answers ]

I saw this page while I was searching Google It is causing bad for islam and our prophet MUHAMMAD peace be upon hin

Gender equality in religion in the islamic religion [ 0 Answers ]

Is there any gender equality in the muslim religion

Is Islam a violent religion? [ 5 Answers ]

I don't mean to offend anyone who is Muslim, so please don't take any of this the wrong way, but I want to know if Islam is a violent religion? I have plenty of Muslim friends who say that it's not but I have skimmed through the Quran and have seen a lot of things that would suggest that it is...

Islam Religion [ 1 Answers ]

What events and figures have shaped the development of Islam in the United States?

View more questions Search