Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melting Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2011, 03:45 PM
    Gel or crème for itchy scalp for black person with hair cut almost to scalp
    Medication for itchy scalp had been mentioned but I did not get the name of it but the cost was about 14.95. My friend it Black and has a constant itchy scalp/ she would appreciate any help. Thank you, MG

Check out some similar questions!

Itchy Scalp Driving me Crazy! [ 5 Answers ]

All of a sudden about 2 weeks ago my head started getting really itchy. But for me a nice bath and a nice shampoo fixes everything. However that's not the case anymore. I scrub the areas that itch the most and apply shampoo at least 2-3 times so that it soaks in but nothing is working. :confused: ...

Why do I have itchy scalp from Just for men hair color? [ 4 Answers ]

The last two times I used Just for Men hair color my scalp itches. Please advise as to what to do.

Itchy scalp [ 7 Answers ]

I don't know if its from hard water or something else, but my scalp is so itchy it is literally driving me nuts. I sit at my desk and scratch so hard, I'm sure co-workers think I have some kind of bugs. Is there anything I can put on my scalp to relieve this? I've tried a couple of products that...

Itchy scalp [ 1 Answers ]

I moved to Florida, about 5 years ago. My scalp has become increasingly itchy... not dandruff... just real itchy. I've tried putting conditioner in overnight... but that is short term relief. I sit and scratch my scalp like I have cooties or something, its so bad... and NO I do not have any kind...

Itchy scalp [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have noticed that my scalp itches a lot, particularly when I stay late into the night. Any idea why this happens? Is this a known condition or will it lead to a new discovery? ;-D Thank you.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.