Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kellie3457 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 09:45 PM
    No orgasm?
    I am 19 years old and a few months ago I had sex for the first time. I don't think I felt a real orgasm. About halfway through us having sex my entire body was tingly like when your foot falls asleep. I don't know what happened but nobody else I know has experienced that.
    tamed Posts: 255, Reputation: 33

Jan 17, 2007, 10:44 AM
    Orgasms are different for everyone so not everyone will share your experience. However, the only way to know for sure is to do some self- exploring.
    kellie3457 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2007, 02:07 PM
    Thanks! I thought maybe something went wrong or I should see a doctor about the tingling... that's a relief to know I'm not abnormal!
    toxgetxher Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 03:09 PM
    Maybe it was from all the blood rushing to new places.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can't orgasm [ 11 Answers ]

I'm a 29 year old women, married 7 years with two children. I'm asking for some advise/help on what I can do to help me achieve orgasm during intercourse with my husband (which I NEVER have). I began having sex at 16 yrs old about the same time I got pregnant and had my first child. Three yrs...

Orgasm [ 7 Answers ]

:o Ok my friend asked me to ask this question. She wants to know if anyone knows how to achieve multiple orgasms. I myself have had them but don't know how to answer that one for her. Anyone have a reply for her.

Does She Orgasm? [ 34 Answers ]

We aren't open when talking about sex. She never says mum during. Oh, maybe an occasional low hmmmm during. We both know I reach a climax, but I don't know if she does or even has. How do I approach her on this subject? What should I ask her? Like I said, she's not open about these sexual matters...

Orgasm [ 17 Answers ]

How is it that some women orgasm squirts and other don't? Is there any medication that makes women orgasm like men?

To get an orgasm [ 24 Answers ]

I have been reading up about it a lot because if you have read my other question I haven't been able to get an orgasm for 5 months of being sexually active with my boyfriend. Now the question. Does masturbating actually work? Or is buying a vibrator a way to go? Or am I just giving up to quick?...

View more questions Search