Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stacerelly Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2011, 08:50 AM
    Light spotting 10 days before expected period
    The past two days I have had some light spotting in the morning, then by midafternoon nothing at all. When I do spot, it is more brown than red. I'm not supposed to get my period for another 10 days, and I have never had a period come this early, or be this light. (I usually wear an average of 4 tampons a day, and haven't worn a tampon or pad at all during these past 2 days).
    I missed 4 days on the pill, so I don't know if it's an early period, or implantation bleeding?
    sunshinechild69 Posts: 48, Reputation: 4

Feb 8, 2011, 09:31 AM

Not taking your Birth Control a directed can mess with your hormones and your menstrual cycle, and can cause spotting or irregular periods. Make sure you start taking them again regularly, or ask your health care provider what to do. Wait to see if your period comes. If it does not, or is abnormal, take a pregnancy test just to make sure.
    Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed period having light brown discharge had unprotected sex 3 days before expected [ 2 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex with my husband on March 8th and the 10th the last time I had my normal period was Feb. 10th-17th. Because I had sex 3 days before my period could I be pregnant? I still have not gotten my period which always usually comes on the 10th of each month, and am now 9 days late, and...

My period was 10 days late and I began spotting for 2 days and light bleeding after.. [ 2 Answers ]

I had no actual menstrual flow as i had no use for pad/tampon. I did wear a pantyliner and nothing on it. It started with 2 days of spotting brownish/pinkish and light bleeding after for next couple of days but i only seen when i wiped the whole time. I took a pregnancy test and negative result....

Unprotected Sex 6 days before expected period [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible for me to get pregnant if I had unprotected sex 6 days before my period is expected? He didn't ejaculate in me.

Light Bleeding, days before expected period [ 7 Answers ]

Ok I have an irregular period for the most part (irregular in legnth of time, not flow). Lately it has been coming around the 20th but yesterday I noticed some very light pink fluid on my toilet paper. After that, there was no other sign of blood. I have had concerns about pregnancy and I am...

View more questions Search