Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meldron2006 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2011, 10:55 AM
    Rogaine shot
    I just had a miscarriage in July 2010,and I took the rogaine shot and now Im pregnant again. How long does the shot last and do I need another shot since Im pregnant again.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 7, 2011, 10:57 AM

Rogaine is for men's hair loss issues. What you mean is Rhogam.

You will get another Rhogam shot at 28 weeks of pregnancy, and another one after delivery of the baby.
    bobbimoore12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2011, 09:26 AM
    How long do it last in the body rhogam
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Mar 20, 2011, 05:09 PM
    I have to get rhogam with my pregnancy to I think it last 6 months I think about not 100% sure

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Negative blood type , pregnant do I need another rogaine injection [ 4 Answers ]

I got pregnant in may, couple of weeks later started bleeding and was told to come in get Rh injection since my blood type is negative. I did have a miscarriage. Now Im pregnant again and would like to know if I need another injection to prevent miscarriage. Please help. Thanks

Are you going to get either the seasonal flu shot or the swine flu shot? [ 63 Answers ]

Don't know how to do a "poll" so I'll just ask this Are you or anyone in your family planning on getting the seasonal flu shot this year? Are you or anyone in your family planning on getting the series of swine flu shots this year? Have you or any of your family members ever had a flu shot...

$20.00 A Shot [ 3 Answers ]

TWENTY DOLLARS On their wedding night, the young bride Approached her new husband and asked For $20.00 for their first lovemaking Encounter. In his highly aroused state, Her husband readily agreed. This scenario was repeated each time they made

View more questions Search