Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tracyarnold2007 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2011, 03:20 PM
    Filter Replacement for a Goodman GMP075-3
    Im a girl---where do you replace the filter... took off the pannel and seen an old filter from the prev tennants... yuck.. needs new one.. looked online for the proper size and it said to use a 14x25.. went and got one at our locale Ace.. now I cannot get it in there. Any suggestions? Is it even supposed to go where I found the old one? It was between the return and the furnace area.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2011, 04:50 PM
    W hy don't you have the landlord do it? What did you do to remove the old one? It either slides in or slips in and yes, where it is located is the normal place. Some filter assemblies require you to push the filter in to compress a spring and then it slips in and the spring holds it in place.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 7, 2011, 05:13 PM

Try a big box store like Lowe's, Home Depot or Menards but you also need one more measurement. The thickness can vary from 1-4", yours islikely a 1" but you must know for sure. I agree with ma0641, this is not something a tenant must do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman gmp075-3 rev b [ 0 Answers ]

I have a gas furnace Goodman serial GMP075-3. The fan keep running and never stop even after the termostat is set to off. Do you know what could be the problem?

Goodman GMP075 [ 1 Answers ]

the furnace is tripping on high limit , not rollout. It will initiate a call for heat. The flue fan will run the air switch will make and the ignitor will glow. The MV comes on and the furnace lights. It continues to run for appr. 2 minutes and the high limit will open. It is not a variable high...

Goodman gmp075 will not light [ 4 Answers ]

Noob here, Goodman GMP075-3 . Vent kicks on, hear relays activate on circuit board, ignitor will not glow. Manually sucked on vent pressure switch hose to make sure diaphram is in, no results. Cut off both end of hose to ensure new tight fit with no pressure loss and reconnected, no change. Made...

Goodman gmp075-4 problems [ 2 Answers ]

Problems with My goodman gmp075-4 furnace. The blower motor runs regardless of thermostat controls. The induction motor doesn't come on, unless The limit switch is unhooked... then she spins like a champ. I removed the induction assembly and cleaned it all out, including the flue. The trouble...

View more questions Search