Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kalikat88 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2011, 06:53 AM
    No water coming out of hot water faucet in shower at all?
    So it froze last night and I got up this morning to take a shower and there was no hot water coming out. Cold works fine and everywhere else in the house has hot water... What do I do?
    Sandstorm Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Feb 3, 2011, 07:01 AM
    Happened to me yesterday, lost hot water all through the house. I have a vent on the outside of the north side of the house that vents the underside of the house. Placed a board tight against it to block it and within 45 minutes the hot water lines thawed and was working again. The north wind is just blowing too hard and too cold!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot water barely coming out of shower faucet [ 2 Answers ]

I need help. We have a shower and it is a one lever shower faucet. When I turn on the cold water comes out fine but when I turn it to hot the water is barely a trickle does not come out. I also have sink in the bathroom and the hot water is working fine. How do I get the fixture off - there...

Cold water not coming through bathtub faucet only hot water comes out? [ 8 Answers ]

Only hot water coming through bathtub faucet, even when turned to cold, hot water only comes through and on top of that the water runs very slowly.

More hot water s coming out of the main faucet rather than the shower head [ 2 Answers ]

When I turn the knob for the shower head the hot water remains to come out of the lower faucet head rather than the shower head.

When using the shower in my bath faucet still has hot water coming from it? [ 1 Answers ]

When I turn on my shower in my bathroom the shower turns on but the faucet below is still pouring out hot water. The way you turn on the shower in this room uses the knob that you turn between the cold and hot water.

Hot water coming out of shower faucet by itself [ 1 Answers ]

I woke up to hot water running in my bathroom tub. Turning the faucet on and off did nothing to stop it. It was not running "full blast" but was a steady stream. The only way to stop it was to turn off the hot water tank. What would cause this? A malfunction in the faucet or is something else...

View more questions Search