Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Keelzshea Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2011, 05:49 PM
    Im starting Middle School soon any tips NEED DESPERATLY!!
    My most worried thing is what if I'm slow at changing and the bell rings ? What do I say to the teacher? I tried looking up stuff even got a book but if you got tips for a rookie TELL ME!! THANKZ!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 1, 2011, 05:53 PM

Each class and teacher will have what they want you to do, normally say you are sorry. But mostly you don't be late, you hurry quickly and make your classes
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2011, 05:56 PM

They usually give you plenty of time to get to your next class. Make sure you have the materials you need before each class. Trust me, you'll get the hang of it. It's pretty simple. They let you practice your locker combinations and ll sorts of stuff, so you will not go in blind. :)
    deronette97 Posts: 57, Reputation: 5

Mar 10, 2011, 06:04 PM

Usually if they no you are going to be late, you can ask for a pass before the bell rings. Depending on the teacher, they might give it to you. But try not to do it too much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tips on starting middle school [ 15 Answers ]

I'm sooooooooooo scared about starting middle school I'm happy scared and confused about it any tips on how to start it off right... :confused::):(:eek:

Starting Middle School Tips [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, I am starting middle school in September and I am looking for tips. I am so excited to go, but, I am curious. I read a book of tips for middle school, but I still have more questions. So if you have some useful tips, please tell me. Her are some of my questions: What do I do when I finish my...

Starting Middle School this August and I need some tips [ 3 Answers ]

I need some tips on middle school and I'm going to the seventh grade.

View more questions Search