Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SaraHere Posts: 16, Reputation: 4

Feb 1, 2011, 08:08 AM
    What's wrong with me?
    Well I broke up with my ex a month ago.. and I felt bad for a bit and did cry for like a day or two but.. that was it I haven't cried about him I don't think about him we were in a relationship for 3 years is this wrong? Why don't I feel bad for it and why can't I cry over him
    ironhide262 Posts: 277, Reputation: 243

Feb 1, 2011, 08:18 AM
    Could it be that emotionally you broke up with him some time ago... before you actually went through the breakup?

But, don't be hard on yourself... easy to leave certain relationships and it only confirms that you did the right thing!
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2011, 09:06 AM

Sara,

I agree with Ironhide. When you finally said quits, you were not only physically but emotionally done. This obviously wasn't a mere timeout break . You had already decided to move on with your live and NOT LOOK BACK! You have nothing to be sorry about, so stop dwelling.

Good luck with your new beginning!!
    awayandalone Posts: 92, Reputation: 32

Feb 1, 2011, 12:10 PM
    I agree with the other posts. You must have "checked out" emotionally sometime before you physically broke up. Enjoy your freedom and don't dwell on it. Some relationships are easy to let go of and others pull on your emotions for a long time. This sounds like one of the easier ones.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 1, 2011, 12:48 PM

You have already cried, and there are just no more tears. You probably had been thinking its time to go and now you have accepted it. Its finally over, and that's a good thing, not something to worry about.
    SaraHere Posts: 16, Reputation: 4

Feb 14, 2011, 05:44 PM
    I appreciate the advice you gave me =]I thought there was something wrong with me for a second.. x thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What's wrong with me ? What's up with my extreme emotions? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just turned 22 and my the world seems totally different from what it used to be. I find myself having "attacks" that are followed by an action my attack can go one of two ways I sometimes get very sad and feel as if no one listens and I start to cry. I usually hold back tears until I am by...

I need some one to tell me what's wrong and if any thing is wrong [ 12 Answers ]

My Partner And Me Have Been Having Sex For A Year Already But For 3 Months He Has Done It With Out A Condom And I Have Not Gotten Pregnant And We Really Want To Be Parents. What Is Wrong?:(

What's wrong with me? [ 9 Answers ]

I have always been a happy laid back kind of guy.But lately,I just haven't been the same me.I got this new job at UPS and I work the graveyard shift and I've been depressed ever since I started.I feel empty,alone,and I cry at times cause I just don't know what to do! I never really think about...

What's wrong with me? [ 7 Answers ]

The last couple months a lot of things have been brought to my attention. Im 14. Lately I've been reasarching a lot of mental health issues. Its really weird because every time I read something I feel like the symptoms fit me perfectly. For example I've been reading about OCD. I feel like I have...

What's Wrong With Me! [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so here's the deal... lately I've been crying for now reason... I have a loss of abitit.. like I won't eat tell I think about food then I'm like I haven't ate all day I should eat.. cause I'm skinny enough... my stomach feels all funny... and I know I shouldn't but I seem to be crazing weed a...

View more questions Search