Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    askmnasd Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2011, 10:12 PM
    Can't understand what is going on
    Hey. I've dated this girl twice and we broke up today. Before we broke up, I had already given up about this relationship, and we both talked about this "attitude" and I tried to change it, but I couldn't and I can't understand why did this happen. I love her and she loves me, but every call, every chat with her, I feel like I don't care, but, when I was near her, I felt she was the one, for real. Damn, I thought that breaking up would be the right thing to do because I didn't feel that need to talk/be with her. What I don't understand is why and how I lost interest in a person that I really loved and still love.. one moment she was everything for me, next moment I didn't care about that person. I feel terrible about this because I know I'm hurting her, even though I don't want to do that.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 31, 2011, 10:18 PM

You dated twice and considered this a relationship? How old are you?
    askmnasd Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2011, 10:35 PM
    18. Why?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 31, 2011, 10:41 PM

What relationship was there? Did you even know her middle name?

You broke it up? She'll get over it. Move on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to understand [ 5 Answers ]

I' m a 40 yr old m with the beginning of a possible life threatening illness.. about 4 months ago I met Violet who is 22 and we started seeing each other. I have NEVER felt anything like the personal connection Ive felt with anyone like her.. it was beyond sexual.. we could TALK. The sex part we...

Anyone understand? [ 6 Answers ]

I was diagnosed when I was 15... I'm almost 20 now. I have been diagnosed with a number of things but the big ones are panic/anxiety disorder and major depressive disorder. I suppose the fear of everything limits me a lot too. My up days are awesome, I'm playful, up beat and could take over...

Can't understand. [ 4 Answers ]

I was with a man for almost 8 month.. Things got rough around the 5th month.. Then I find out The night we Broke up, that he cheated on me when he was out of town. He says he still loves me but doesn't want to get back together. He wants to be His own person. I have been trying to let him do this...

I can't understand him. [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I live in a different towns and can't see each other very often. At the beginning our relationship we used to text each other a lot and I used to come down to see him. We agreed that it could be difficult being apart, but we thought we can do it. He came to see me last week,...

View more questions Search