Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Boricubama727 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2007, 03:34 PM
    Late period, spotting... could I be??
    I am a few days late on my period and for the past few days I have been noticing a little blood and brown spotting when I wipe. My breast are a little sore and I have been feeling realllllllly tired no matter how much I sleep. Should I wait a little longer to make sure my period doesn't come? Does it sound like I could be pregnant? I have had unprotected sex with my boyfriend before but I have never gotten pregnant. Could it be that now is the time? What do you think? How long should I wait before taking a pregnancy test? I have never been pregnant before so forgive me for asking all these questions. I am just sooo worried.. Someone please help!!
    Thanks
    katherineq Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2007, 04:23 PM
    Without knowing more about your situation, this is what I think. First of all, I have had two children. I am now 34, and my periods are getting kind of weird like you described yours. I usually have red, brownish discharge at the beginning for about a day or two as well as tender breasts. Pregnancy tests this day in age are very accurate, right down to the day you feel you've missed your period, so if you're worried take a test. I think they're about 99 percent accurate, or visit your doctor and get a blood test. If you end of not being pregnant, I'd advise you to get on "the pill"... you can get these even if you're a minor at your local health department and they will keep it confidential if you don't want your parents to know... Hope this helps..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just Implantion bleeding, spotting or period? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 24 and have no children so far. I don't know what its like to be pregnant or what to expect. I am trying to have a baby, I was due last night for my period and today I had this light brown and a dot of red that was at 1 o'clock, I have a lil' lower back pain but other then that I am fine. Its...

Instead of period, brownish spotting with odor [ 1 Answers ]

:( hi, my name is sarah, I'm 19. I had a miscarriage in September 2005. Last month(october) I ovulated on the 10th, my boyfriend and I have been having sex with out protection up to 4 times a day since then. Two days ago (november 28th) I was expecting my period but instead I had a browish color...

Spotting or period? [ 2 Answers ]

OK- Last MP 10/19/06. Had sex between 10/30/06 and 11/4/06. Have been experiencing mild cramping on and off since 11/7/06. Got faint positive pregnancy test on 11/14 and another on 11/15. My period is due today( 11/16). Starting last night, and some today, I have some brown and pink spotting. ...

Light reddish/pinkish spotting for period [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I'm not sure what I should do now. I'm not sure if my body is doing weird things or could I be pregnant. First I'm almost 35, next Monday, and I had sex about 3-4 weeks ago, I think it was 3, unprotected using the famous pull out method. Over the last 2 weeks I have been extremely nausous,...

View more questions Search