Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask

View Poll Results: How many people will LIE even after they've sworn to tell the truth?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • ALL of 'em

0 0%
  • 0 - 25%

0 0%
  • 25% - 50%

1 25.00%
  • 50% - 75%

2 50.00%
  • 75% - 100%

1 25.00%
  • None of 'em

0 0%
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2011, 04:06 PM
    Liar, liar pants on fire
    Hello:

People lie. But, do you think people lie after they've sworn an oath to tell the truth?

Some will - some won't. But how many? Take my poll. I wonder who's more cynical or naïve than I am. Vote once, and it's NOT private. We're going to find out who's cynical and who's not.

excon

Check out some similar questions!

The right wing. The Constitution. Small government. LIAR, LIAR pants on fire. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: You know how the wingers SAY they want small government, all the while supporting our record as the worlds largest jailer... Yup, we even have more convicts than those miserable, civil rights hating tyrants, the Chinese, whose population is FIVE times greater than ours.. But, I...

I'm a pathological liar. [ 6 Answers ]

I'm fourteen, I'm in year ten. I'm a pathological liar. I've been lying since I was eleven - nearly four years now. I've been lying since the first day of high school to impress people and to get friends but they weren't really good friends they only hanged around with me because my life was...

Is he a liar [ 2 Answers ]

My Name Is Monica And Me And I Love This Boy Named Marquist And My Friend Told Me He Tried To Talk To Her He Says He Didi'nt And He Says He Relly Care About Me I Want to Know If Its True Or Not

I'm a liar [ 4 Answers ]

I have a major problem lying. Not just to my friends and co-workers, but to my family and to my husband. I chose to have emotional relationships with men at my work against my husbands wishes, and did so for months. He had already confronted me once about a phone call he saw, but I continued...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.