Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rajusingh Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Jan 23, 2011, 06:34 PM
    What's the name of this movie?.
    I watched this movie in theaters in around 1994... spanish or italian or south american movie I think... (but may be english)... story revolves around a beautiful actress.. she is a wife of a high ranking official... husband's role is very limited... may be one sex scene with his wife.. then she ran away with a hippie/gypsy.. tough guy... then they travel to various places... drugs sex etc... and then returned to her husband but then again ran away with this guy.at the end... there is a naked horse riding scene with hippi guy was in film posters but not shown in theater.. (its not scirrocco)... I need to know the name of this B grade.movie.. the actress was very beautiful not slim though and that hippie guy was tough... please help.. or do you know films in which there is a scene of naked horse riding.. then please list... I want to watch again this film...
    rajusingh Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Feb 1, 2015, 09:12 PM
    May be its italian movie but the name ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the name of the movie about an armored semi truck in a mad max type movie? [ 1 Answers ]

The setting is like a midevil, mad max type of place, this guy on a motorcycle is being chased by this armored semi truck, at the end of the movie you see the truck going over a cliff.

What's that movie [ 0 Answers ]

This is a vampire movie where a boy witnesses his older sister hangin around a vampire then later in life sees the same vampire after his daughter... I think ed harris is in it but I could be wrong

Men truns into a women in the movie what's the name of this movie [ 5 Answers ]

The men bcomes a women in the movie on and off if I reber right

What's that movie? (late 90's movie) [ 1 Answers ]

The only seen I can remember is that there is a group of kids in there mid 20's and they are hiking out in the forest or something. There is a particular seen where its night and a few people from the group go rock climbing on a cliff near a river and it turns out one of the girls pushed another...

View more questions Search