Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    evaldez26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2011, 02:53 PM
    Where is the intake or the exhuast pipe on my goodman furnace?
    Where is the intake or the exhuast pipe on my goodman furnace?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2011, 05:34 PM
    Depends on the AFUE of the furnace. 90+ will have 2 plastic pipes at the front of the heater and they will go up and exit the exterior wall. 1 line is intake, 1 exhaust. 80% will have a single metal flue vent pipe that goes up through the roof. There is no intake pipe, it draws air from the house.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you stop ice and frost buildup in the intake pipe which shuts down the furnac [ 3 Answers ]

I have ice or frost buildup time and again when snowing or air is cold in the intake line of a 58xa080-16 high efficigency furnace. Is there a cure for this problem, as it seems to happen at bad times? Don Farmer

Coolant pipe leak at plastic intake manifold [ 0 Answers ]

Car: Honda Civic 1997 Model: 1.4i 5 door auto Engine: SOHC D14A8E106048 Intake Manifold: Plastic Problem: There is a coolant hose going into Intake Manifold. Female plastic nipple of intake manifold has broken where this hose sits... and coolant is entirely leaking out. Not able to find...

Insulated intake pipe dripping [ 1 Answers ]

I have a High Eff. Furnace and we have an insulated pipe for the intake of fresh air from outside. The insulated pipe is dripping (or sweating) all along the outside from the outside wall almost all the way to the furnace. We noticed the dripping due the brown stains on our newly installed t-bar...

Exhaust pipe on Goodman GMPN furnace. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all. I'm trying to find out if the connection, for the exhausting vent pipe, should be glued where it connects to the drain trap assembly that is connected to the combustion air blower? I have placed a link below, to the manual, so you can see the area in question. Look on page 22 (Drain...

View more questions Search