Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bagelz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2011, 08:12 PM
    Where can I get a ribbon put through my back like a shoelace
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

Jan 22, 2011, 03:40 PM

A corset piercing should be able to be done at any reputable tattoo shop that offers body piercing. Different laws apply to different geographical locations. Here in Illinois, you must be 16 with a parent accompanying you, but more artistic piercings (like corsets) may require you to be at least 18.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EditBox in Ribbon Access 2007 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for vba code that Clears an editBox on the Ribbon. But the code should not be fired by the editBox but rather from another button on the Ribbon. Joe

Bow/ribbon tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I really want a bow tattoo I little bit like peaches geldof's if any one has seen it? Does anyone know where I could find a design for one Thanks

Ribbon around neck [ 1 Answers ]

I am not sure if it was Tales from the darkside, goosebumps or something else. But it was about a woman who always wore a ribbon around her neck, and someone took it off while she slept and her head fell off. I know it was an ghost story always told at sleepovers. But I thought it also was an...

Ribbon guests [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know if anyone has ever heard of including an enclosure in the invitation that says Ribbon Guests for family to give the ushers when entering the church.

View more questions Search