Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kashumz Posts: 137, Reputation: 4

Jan 14, 2007, 03:13 PM
    My cat pukes an awful lot. She can hardly keep anything down.
    I have a 7 year old cat, Named Atta. She'll be 8 in March. :)

She throws up A lot. Every day at least once. Few years ago she has problems with eating insulation. Could this have damaged her digestive system?

She got fleas last year or the year before, I don't remember. But she started to get very ill.
    Her lungs kept filling with fluid and she would wheeze and pant like a dog. We took her to the vet and they. Did whatever they did to fix her I guess? XD

She has atshma and if she gets too excited or frightened her lungs fill up with fluids and she wheezes.

Please reply asap.
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Jan 14, 2007, 08:02 PM
    You need to take your cat to the vet immediately.

Although cats can throw-up periodically, when it is everyday or multiple times a day, there's an immediate medical problem that needs to be treated by a vet.
    justanothertenant Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 11:57 AM
    Definitely, definitely take her to the vet, ASAP.
    pennybot Posts: 57, Reputation: 18

Jan 19, 2007, 05:17 PM
    Did you or your family happen to have bought any cat grass ? Or do you witness her eating a lot of grass?
    Cat grass makes cats throw up as an aid in troublesome digestion.. and some cats don't seem to know when to stop eating it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My cat had 2 kittens they are 1 day old how long before my cat go's outside [ 7 Answers ]

My cat has just has 2 beautiful kittens she has been with them since she had them but she has come downstairs and seems to want to go outside they are just over 1 day old and both seem fine but I don't want my cat to leave them for to long. I'm not sure if she wanted to go to the litter tray as I...

Door bell makes awful noise [ 1 Answers ]

How can you tell if your door bell is done working? And if so are they hard to replace? I am a single woman?

Hi, I need a lot of help [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, Im new My period was due on dec 18. So I'm now 7 days late. I had implantation bleeding on the 11 of dec, which would be on track if I had gotten pregnant. My lmp was nov 20. I've done hpt some were positive, some were negative. This happened with my last pregnancy. So I'm not concerned...

Cat acting strange when bringing our cat we had before back home... [ 1 Answers ]

We have three cats; Kittie, Trinie, and Cleveland. The first two are girls and are younger than Cleveland by about 4 years. One of our cats ran away a month ago. I don't know how she got out but we couldn't find her anywhere. Yesterday she turned up in a neighbors yard, and then I brought her...

My Friend's new book is Awful - What do I say? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi! I just reestablished e-contact with an old college friend; we dated a little and were thinking of taking things up again. He sent me a copy of a book he just wrote and is trying to publish; he is very anxious to hear my opinion and is hounding me for it. I think it's a mess! It's all over...

View more questions Search