Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iceberg1002 Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2011, 05:42 PM
    If I withdrawal from taken paternity test in a family court what will happen
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Jan 20, 2011, 02:23 AM
    More specific?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 20, 2011, 04:33 AM

If you have been ordered to take a paternity test and you refuse you will be held in contempt of court.

More info about your situation will help us help you more. Please use the Answer Options at the bottom of the page to provide more info or ask follow-up questions.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 20, 2011, 04:40 AM

Also we need to know which party of this situation you are.
    iceberg1002 Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2011, 12:23 PM
    Comment on GV70's post
    If I'm the petitioner and I withdrawal from taking a paternity test what will happen and will there be a warrant or affect my future situation
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 20, 2011, 04:31 PM

If you petitioned to have the test done, but then you withdraw, likely nothing will happen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can someone get a court order paternity test if the gardian refuses to allow it [ 4 Answers ]

I have a nephew that is 1 yr old. My sister is in prison now but when she got pregnant she was involved with two men. When she had her son the suppose grandmother took in my nephew and later her son took a DNA test and it came out to be that her son is not the father. The lady has filed a petition...

When I file a motion in family court when does the court have to answer me [ 1 Answers ]

I do not have an attorney. I am battling flroida dcf. I have filed a motion to have new evidence heard and to bring to the courts attention that dcf has not lived up to what they have told us. When I filed the motion, the clerk told me that the judge would have to look at it and then decide if I...

Court Order DNA test for paternity of adult child [ 3 Answers ]

I am an adult child. Born in wedlock but my father was not my mother's husband. My biological father lives in another part of town and will not take a DNA test. Can I proceed in court to get a court order to make him do so? Which court? Family or Civil (Equity case?) Is there any PA law on...

View more questions Search