Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Moongirl18cc Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2011, 01:35 PM
    My boyfriend is grounded
    My boyfriend has been grounded for a whole month, we're two weeks into it but we haven't seen each other in a month because I was on vacation in NY for two weeks, and during those two weeks we got kind of got into a little spiff but we worked it out, but now we're are starting to get irritated with each other for stupid reasons like if one of us doesn't contact the other for a day or so, I think we're both just really tense because we haven't seen each other and so long, I just don't want our relationship to end just because of all this tenstion because before all this we were perfectly fine please help :(
    MrsLB Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Feb 2, 2011, 08:30 AM
    Yeah, it sounds like you guys miss each other. Only time will tell. Once he is done being grounded, see how things stand.
    MarMar12 Posts: 20, Reputation: -2

Feb 12, 2011, 05:37 PM
    WOW! That happened to me too.. I wasn't in NY.. haha but here is what happened.. he asked me out on spring break but he ended up getting grounded for a month... then when I finally go to see him it was for about a week. The fallowing week I ended up going to California for about 2 weeks.. when I got back it was something like that.. he was a bit of a jerk but with time things evened out and it was okay again :) just give it time talk about it and try seeing each other more often. Not too much because then you won't have anything to talk about... just enough to be content and happy with him :) good luck!
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2011, 05:40 PM

You guys are lucky you're allowed to contact each other at all. A lot of times being grounded means no phone or computer privileges.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grounded outlet [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Monster Power outlet for my home theater and it began to buzz, which the owner's manual said could be caused by not being plugged in a grounded outlet. When I check the outlet, the top plug does not work, but the bottom plug does. The house is just 5 years old. How can I tell if the...

How do you keep a relationship while being grounded [ 7 Answers ]

Im grounded for a while during summer and I'm not allowed to see my boyfriend and I was wondering how do I keep my relationship happy and healthy (like its been since the day we got together).How do I keep my relationship happy and healthy while being grounded??

I am grounded [ 7 Answers ]

I had a different thing written. But I don't want it anymore. Is there any way I could delete this question? I don't see anything.

Going from nongrounded to grounded [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a handyman and curious is there a easy way to change a non grounded outlet into a grounded outlet

View more questions Search